• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Content creator

ElsieMeltsice

Subscriber Goal
User name: ElsieMeltsice
Title of introduction: Content creator
Your name/ Alias: ElsieMeltsice
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through my App Store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed it was a must have for every youtuber willing to grow their channel and build community, also network.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would connect with people and brands all over the world, in every way lifestyle can .
Get a milestone of subscribers, become a household name with my contents , motivate and encourage people.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dancing, DIYΓÇÖs, networking, singing, reading a book, coming up with new fashion styles, presenting.
What is your biggest dream? To become someoneΓÇÖs form of encouragement and positive growth.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxfF-cLoEWI2x_zDCA4A6A/about?view_as=subscriber

• Love
Reactions: KerryAnn

KerryAnn

TubeBuddy User
www.kerryannl.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: ElsieMeltsice
Title of introduction: Content creator
Your name/ Alias: ElsieMeltsice
Where are you from? Nigeria
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through my App Store
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I noticed it was a must have for every youtuber willing to grow their channel and build community, also network.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would connect with people and brands all over the world, in every way lifestyle can .
Get a milestone of subscribers, become a household name with my contents , motivate and encourage people.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Dancing, DIYΓÇÖs, networking, singing, reading a book, coming up with new fashion styles, presenting.
What is your biggest dream? To become someoneΓÇÖs form of encouragement and positive growth.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxfF-cLoEWI2x_zDCA4A6A/about?view_as=subscriber
new supporter =)