• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Community Channel Hey! Hello everyone... I am Somi. I would like to Express my thoughts and ideas on YouTube providing some information about my life. Will be thankful

Someshwari Kondi

User name: Someshwari Kondi
Title of introduction: Hey! Hello everyone... I am Somi. I would like to Express my thoughts and ideas on YouTube providing some information about my life. Will be thankful for encouraging new Youtubers like me & all others.
Your name/ Alias: Somi
Where are you from? Hyderabad, India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I actually found it through a Youtuber from telugutech tuts channel as gives more information related to technology and how to grow in this YouTube field. I found it as easy after hearing this application might be useful for beginners.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? As I am a beginner to youtube, I would like to grow & boost up my channel in as possible ways I find and also i found useful tags to i can add to my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have a channel named Classy Ideas. I wish to earn money through Youtube. So, I thought of making new videos regularly to reach many people & find my content useful to them
How frequently do you upload? Actually I post videos for every 2days but I want to make it as daily basis as possible to reach many people. I post videos around 8PM to 9PM according to Indian standard time in public.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are watching TV, reading, making crafts, cooking, travelling and ends with shopping.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to visit many places all over the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAyjrSvxom5ZixfWkrbmgoQ