• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Copyright claim with my content video

lovemediaplayer@143

Yesterday I am uploaded my content poetry video .but my video without Resion gave a copyright claim .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-20-15-09-48-430_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-20-15-09-48-430_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
    634.4 KB · Views: 158
  • Screenshot_2020-05-20-15-15-58-404_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-20-15-15-58-404_com.android.chrome.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 159

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've moved this to youtube discussion as this isn't a tubebuddy question. Unfortunatly it seems that you've used copyrighted music to acompany your poetry and the music lable has claimed the video.

Your best course of action would be to remove the video, edit in a way that there's no music (or use music from the youtube audio library https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music )

Your other course of action you can take, is to dispute the claim and HOPE that the copyright owner of the music side of the video releases the claim, but they can then chose to give a strike against your channel in that case.

IF however there is no music in the video and it's your own poetry reading with no music, and you own the rights to the poetry and you're not reading poetry from online, it could be a false claim in which case you can dispute the claim, and the person who made the claim gets punished for making a false claim.

dean the rat

Known Member
I've moved this to youtube discussion as this isn't a tubebuddy question. Unfortunatly it seems that you've used copyrighted music to acompany your poetry and the music lable has claimed the video.

Your best course of action would be to remove the video, edit in a way that there's no music (or use music from the youtube audio library https://www.youtube.com/audiolibrary/music )

Your other course of action you can take, is to dispute the claim and HOPE that the copyright owner of the music side of the video releases the claim, but they can then chose to give a strike against your channel in that case.

IF however there is no music in the video and it's your own poetry reading with no music, and you own the rights to the poetry and you're not reading poetry from online, it could be a false claim in which case you can dispute the claim, and the person who made the claim gets punished for making a false claim.
this happened to me before, i only had 10 subs though, but i made a video uploaded it and then someone edited out my intro and put their own, and put it on thier channel then copyrighted me, they were a bigger channel of i believe 200 subs, i deleted the vid and in december last year redid my channel and everything, it went from random jackson, ( vids of random stuff) to spoiled rats vids about my pet rats and gerbils