• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi im new to YouTube and still thriving and still having trouble with it and i just love making videos but currently i don't know what content describ

The_bizarre_avocado

User name: The_bizarre_avocado
Title of introduction: Hi im new to YouTube and still thriving and still having trouble with it and i just love making videos but currently i don't know what content describes me and i still have a hard time talking to the camera
Your name/ Alias: The bizarre avocado
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community to learn more about youtube and to find good people with some good intentions about youtube and making videos and having fun and to make friends
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to accomplish a good channel and to share what i know and to build a good community for my channel
How frequently do you upload? I upload monday and fridays
What are your hobbies? I like to read book, i love to edit videos, and i like a little bit of games
And im a big science nerd
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream right now is to live my life, it sounds cheesy but i wanna be remembered as the life i live and not the money i made(avicii)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHaVKAjDEXTYa7JFSbLcIw

Last edited:

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome and all the best getting good advice for your channel. This is a great place to get your questions answered. Most of all have fun. It took me 4 mths to work out what my channel was going to be about. Just keep making and someday it will click and evolve

• Love
Reactions: The_bizarre_avocado
OP
OP
The_bizarre_avocado

The_bizarre_avocado

Welcome and all the best getting good advice for your channel. This is a great place to get your questions answered. Most of all have fun. It took me 4 mths to work out what my channel was going to be about. Just keep making and someday it will click and evolve
Aww thanks you so much