• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Why no viwes on my video

MaryNgozi

Subscriber Goal
Am not getting video on my video and I also use my keyword I have almost 11k sub am using TubeBuddy pro, still yet even people that don't use keyword are getting more view

• Love
Reactions: EggCreatorGaming

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It depends on so many factors: are your subscribers active? Are they interested on your topics? Is there enough search volume for your targeted keyword? Are your thumbnails generating a good click through rate? The list could go on...Don't worry about others, they might have more subscribers, they know exactly which keyword to target and so on....best of luck!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
What's the title of the video? what's the thumbnail look like? is the topic of the video even all that interesting?

I'm a 26k channel and some of my videos struggle to hit the hundreds because the video topic just isn't interesting to my audience, but that's ok because some of my videos are for me and my artistic expression, and however feels like watching my expression, I'm greatful for.

But at the end of the day sometimes our videos just aren't compelling enough to make people want to watch. Some topics are just boring. Some thumbnails just look boring and don't make people want to click. It's not always about keywords, sometimes the topic and thumbnail have to be interesting.

• Love
Reactions: Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
There is no magic bullet. A lot of things have to come together to get someone to click on your video, much less stay and watch. Just because other people don't use keywords yet get more views doesn't mean you should abandon the use of keywords.

Do you have the talent, resources, time, overall life situation to run your channel without keywords like the people you mention?

For me takes about a year or two before you'll notice any bump due to keywords. It's something that you build over a very long period of time. Not "I put one set of keywords in on one video, and I don't see a landslide of view coming in, therefore keywords must not work."

Success = to all the right things over very long periods of time. You have to plan to do this for several years, not one video.

OP
OP
MaryNgozi

MaryNgozi

Subscriber Goal
It depends on so many factors: are your subscribers active? Are they interested on your topics? Is there enough search volume for your targeted keyword? Are your thumbnails generating a good click through rate? The list could go on...Don't worry about others, they might have more subscribers, they know exactly which keyword to target and so on....best of luck!
Thank you for your respond