• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

My Weekly Meal Prep Weight Loss Journey Healthy Lifestyle /how I lost 45+lbs

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
In this Vlog we will go over my Weekly Meal Prep plans. I chose to live a Healthy Lifestyle in my Weight Loss Journey. I am a mother of 3, and after going through many FAD diets in the last EIGHT YEARS.... I finally took the plunge and decided to Meal Prep and count calories in a NEW Healthy Lifestyle for my children, my husband and most importantly MYSELF. Although this Pandemic has thrown everything out of whack, and has made me lose focus for a minute. I am back on track for my Weight Loss Journey/Healthy Lifestyle. I am a Real, Honest, God Praising Apostolic Woman on a Weight Loss Journey to be Healthy and secure with myself. It does not start easy, but does get easier the more that you do it. So Join me in this Weight Loss Journey and do a Weekly Meal Prep along side of me for guidance and start a New Healthy Lifestyle with me. MAKE SURE YOU LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE & SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND FOLLOW ME IN A REAL LIFE JOURNEY IN RAISING 3 GROWING CHILDREN AND LIFE WITH A LOVING HUSBAND.
View: https://youtu.be/aiyvJxtygNA