• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Beginner Sim Racing Youtuber

Jack Pierce

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Jack Pierce
Title of introduction: Beginner Sim Racing Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: Zafra991
Where are you from? England
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Small YouTubers Boost Facebook
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to interact with the community and see what content other people are producing. I like the idea of supporting each other with critical constructive criticism as this means somebody else watching can pick up on things that can be done to improve my conent and vice versa.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would love to reach out to people entertaining them with my conent and hopefully put a smile on their face.
How frequently do you upload? Every other day while in lockdown then once lockdown is over about 2 to 3 times a week
What are your hobbies? I play guitar. I go to the gym. I also like Italian food so I like to go to different restaurants to see what their Italian food is like!
What is your biggest dream? To be able to achieve recording and uploading YouTube videos to a large audience and do this as a living.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUx113-nPpvD9K1fKLYySw

Reactions: CoW mAn
OP
OP
Jack Pierce

Jack Pierce

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Dan,

That's right I will be focusing on racing within video games.