• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel I would love to introduce you to our channel, Randomlifestylevlog !

Randomlifestylevlog

Extremely Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
www.linktr.ee
Subscriber Goal
User name: Randomlifestylevlog
Title of introduction: I would love to introduce you to our channel, Randomlifestylevlog !
Your name/ Alias: Rob/Paulina
Where are you from? United Kingdom/Poland
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through searching how to optimize your youtube channel. On google Youtube, Buddy was highly recommended.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Exploring multiple ways of promoting the channel as well as networking and discovering other talents. We can all learn from each other. Organic growth is key!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I think like many people an actual business or income. Right now simply to build content and a following. My girlfriend is the face of the channel and I do all the behind the scenes work like video editing and promotion. I also make the odd appearance!
How frequently do you upload? 3 times a week
What are your hobbies? Personally, I like video editing, making music and watching films.
What is your biggest dream? To become completely free to travel and a remote worker without any job tying us down.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJQH3-G7OxsZmg083E1eoA

Last edited: