• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I love most what talks about Faith and motivation. I love travelling and experiencing different cultures and personalities and currently into honest r

MauryneMwende

TubeBuddy User
User name: MauryneMwende
Title of introduction: I love most what talks about Faith and motivation. I love travelling and experiencing different cultures and personalities and currently into honest reviews
Your name/ Alias: Mauryne Mwende
Where are you from? Nairobi,Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a live stream
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn about this new venture I am into during stay at home and for growth and to better me and beat shyness through learning alot and sharing alot.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: One thing is with staying at home and the many videos I have watched I would like to redo them with honest reviews. Secondly I would like to show most hidden beauty in personalities and places once travelling is back. Most importantly about Faith.
How frequently do you upload? Two times in a week
What are your hobbies? Reading books,environmental activities and care, cooking,eating and sleeping
What is your biggest dream? To be me and not a fake me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV16FzaA7NfEPxyPZjEutdQ

KerryAnn

TubeBuddy User
www.kerryannl.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: MauryneMwende
Title of introduction: I love most what talks about Faith and motivation. I love travelling and experiencing different cultures and personalities and currently into honest reviews
Your name/ Alias: Mauryne Mwende
Where are you from? Nairobi,Kenya
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a live stream
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn about this new venture I am into during stay at home and for growth and to better me and beat shyness through learning alot and sharing alot.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: One thing is with staying at home and the many videos I have watched I would like to redo them with honest reviews. Secondly I would like to show most hidden beauty in personalities and places once travelling is back. Most importantly about Faith.
How frequently do you upload? Two times in a week
What are your hobbies? Reading books,environmental activities and care, cooking,eating and sleeping
What is your biggest dream? To be me and not a fake me
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV16FzaA7NfEPxyPZjEutdQ
Hi Mauryne welcome. I am new here as well.

• Love
Reactions: MauryneMwende