• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Hi everyone! I am Summer Fall07 and I am new in tubebuddy, still learning. And also, I am new youtuber so I guess I'll be needing everyone's guide. I

Summer Fall07

User name: Summer Fall07
Title of introduction: Hi everyone! I am Summer Fall07 and I am new in tubebuddy, still learning. And also, I am new youtuber so I guess I'll be needing everyone's guide. I am a filipino, working in Kuwait as Sales Associates and I found making vlogs or videos very cool thing to do apart from my job. My channel is all about lifestyle, how to's, some fun and overseas Filipino workers life.
Your name/ Alias: Summer
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have read some articles and I am gonna watch, and subscribe to its channel, because I am sure that it is very helpful for every newbie like me and for everyone who have goals to achieve in youtube world.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Curiousity and to gain knowledge. Have some more friends.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To help my family's needs in every aspect. And if I'l be given a chance and power (but not now), I'l definitely help needy people.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, sometimes twice a week.
What are your hobbies? Eating, haha!
What is your biggest dream? To help needy and poor people. It was my dream since childhood as I always see beggars, children in streets in my country. My biggest dream is to have an orphanage for them.
YouTube Channel Link: http://www.youtube.com/c/SummerFall07

Reactions: Drivenprogressive