• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Beauty Channel I am KAL, my channel focuses on lifestyle, beauty and travel!

KerryAnn

TubeBuddy User
www.kerryannl.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: KerryAnn
Title of introduction: I am KAL, my channel focuses on lifestyle, beauty and travel!
Your name/ Alias: KAL
Where are you from? Toronto with Jamaican roots :)
How did you find TubeBuddy? I heard about TubeBuddy by watching a YouTuber named "Erin On Demand"
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn, collaborate, celebrate the small wins and grow my YouTube presence and channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like collaborate with others creators. Learn more about the marketing aspect of YouTube and Google. Showcase some of the great things in my life, such as my family and our travels together. Grow my beauty and lifestyle channel to at least 5000 subscribers. But I also want to celebrate the smaller immediate milestones. I am slowly creeping towards 100 subs and couldn't be more thrilled with my progress to date.
How frequently do you upload? I am trying to remain consistent. I currently upload weekly videos.
What are your hobbies? I recently started a blog www.kerryannl.com, it's a space where I can write about things that interest me. I have also recently picked up gardening. My mom has been trying to teach me for years so i am finally taking her up on it. Hiking is also a great interest of mine. I am so glad that they reopened the provincial parks in Ontario.
What is your biggest dream? There are many, but my most immediate is to establish a life that allows me to have unlimited time to spend with my daughter, my husband and my loved ones. Many of us live in a state of constant rush, which hinders our ability to pause, enjoy and reflect. My dream is to always have the ability to choose what state I am in....
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU5OmX9ppBLhCa-aJ_tnwlw

Last edited: