• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Doubled (and recently even quadrupled) videos in playlists

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I add to relevant playlists all of my latest videos, and just recently found out that my playlists had two copies of the same video. Moreover, my yesterday's upload got into a playlist FOUR! times. Anyone else had such issue before?

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
Hi @Niki Proshin

Well, it's a list so there is nothing that says videos should be unique. So if you add a video multiple times to a list it will appear multiple times. In this case, it might be a glitch when saving or something like that.

Hope this helps

Best regards
Daniel

Reactions: Niki Proshin

EggCreatorGaming

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Pro
It is a real issue, I have the same problem, many times I am posting one video and it appears twice in my playlist, I am trying to delete one as soon as possible, try to keep an eye on your playlist after posting another video, I hope this helps

Reactions: Niki Proshin

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
This is an issue I've seen on other people's playlists, but I never paid too much attention to it :thinking:

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I didn't even know it was an issue but I haven't been paying any attention the last two or so weeks on youtube. How long has this been happening?

OP
OP
Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
I didn't even know it was an issue but I haven't been paying any attention the last two or so weeks on youtube. How long has this been happening?
So, the first time I saw it a few weeks ago, and looks like this happens only when I added videos into playlists using my phone. I added latest video into a playlist using my computer, and there were no doubles. Will try to catch the bug again with my new video

Octorious

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Legend
Subscriber Goal
I also had this issue. Removing the video entirely and adding it back seemed to work and fix it for me.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I add to relevant playlists all of my latest videos, and just recently found out that my playlists had two copies of the same video. Moreover, my yesterday's upload got into a playlist FOUR! times. Anyone else had such issue before?

I have, but sometimes it doesn't matter BECAUSE not every user will watch every playlist, and sometimes it makes sense for two playlists to have the same video. IF you're saying you added the same video 4 times, than no I can't say I've had that haha

Welcome to Gaming

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
It's driving me insane!