• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel sili challenge

marky serrano

User name: marky serrano
Title of introduction: sili challenge
Your name/ Alias: marky
Where are you from? Quezon city
How did you find TubeBuddy? because the YouTube blogger tell this TubeBuddy is really help to more views and more subscriber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? because i want to know what my talents is in i want to have a earn maney and help my family
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: fanny and happy and i want to be all happy to me because i want to be famouse and rich and help People
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? nothing
What is your biggest dream? artista
YouTube Channel Link: marky serrano

Reactions: FadeLivingShadow
OP
OP
marky serrano

marky serrano

i know my video is not good or not fanny but i will do my best to all of u to be happy to me and to subscribe to me and i know I'm not good to be speaking English and typing because i am pilipino to all of you guys i love u all

Niki Proshin

Known Member
Hi Marky, TubeBuddy may help your channel grow, yeah. Not by asking for subscribers and views though.

This forum is a nice place to get a feedback or advice from other creators. Ask anything that worries you (seo? thumbnails? how to keep people watching your videos longer?) in the right forum sections and get useful replies. And check out other posts, there are A LOT of interesting info from other users.

FadeLivingShadow

I want subs my name is FadeLivingShadow I have 62 I really want to have more so I can help my family and get more money to get more entrainment stiff