• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

News Channel Progressive political channel also debunking fake news

Drivenprogressive

Subscriber Goal
User name: Drivenprogressive
Title of introduction: Progressive political channel also debunking fake news
Your name/ Alias: Timothy/ driven progressive but just call me Tim
Where are you from? Minnesota
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmins channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? wanting to grow my channel and get feedback from other people trying to do the same
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to inform people and debunk fake news give a non bias take on things going on in the world
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? making youtube videos DUH
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRvLnAaBkB1yDz62STGw52A

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Drivenprogressive, welcome to our community. I recommend checking out the YouTube Feedback section of our forums to check out other people's posts and even create a post of your own. Just be sure to read the rules before posting in that section to ensure your post is not locked.

OP
OP
Drivenprogressive

Drivenprogressive

Subscriber Goal
Hello @Drivenprogressive, welcome to our community. I recommend checking out the YouTube Feedback section of our forums to check out other people's posts and even create a post of your own. Just be sure to read the rules before posting in that section to ensure your post is not locked.
thanks man hey why is there a little error message on the bottom of my post i just noticed it