• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Re-Arranging You Tube Playlist Order?

BabaBeck

Friends, I tried and tried to do this... but it does not work. Let me explain.. Lots of videos online show how to Re-arrange the videos within a playlist. But not how to change the order of the entire playlists. I went the right area... and it had options of making them A-Z or Z-A or oldest to Newest etc etc. So I choose Oldest first and it changed it... but there is no SAVE button. and When I go back to see if these changes took effect...Nope. Appreciate advise on how can one accomplish this goal since the Playlist that I created first keeps getting buried under other playlist etc.

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
I think the main playlist page is just sort by new/old or alphabetical. On your channel home page, you can lay them out in the order you want, though. Not sure if that will help... :)

OP
OP
BabaBeck

BabaBeck

Thanks..for reply. I think if you have other then your own content mixed into playlist it will not setup order as you like it. I had to delete some playlist in order so incoming views can see the important ones first.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Thanks..for reply. I think if you have other then your own content mixed into playlist it will not setup order as you like it. I had to delete some playlist in order so incoming views can see the important ones first.

Can you link the playlist you're trying to change, and is this with TubeBuddy's playlist tools or YT itself?

OP
OP
BabaBeck

BabaBeck

YT

I dont think its a good idea to have more than 5-7 playlist.. on some devices viewers may not be able to access them all...

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

Thread moved to YT discussions please read section descriptions.

I dont think its a good idea to have more than 5-7 playlist.. on some devices viewers may not be able to access them all...

Not every viewer will know of every playlist, so you can have as many as you want. I have MANY and they all work in earning views and getting people watching! :)

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
I am a fan of a channel called GameEdge. Guy is a machine, and sets the bar for how to organize playlists. He must have over a hundred, but they are all very well organized. His channel is a library of playthroughs, a valuable resource for anybody looking for information on a large variety of games.