• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Rare Coins, Original Comedy, Original Pop Rock Songs , Man of God.

BabaBeck

User name: BabaBeck
Title of introduction: Rare Coins, Original Comedy, Original Pop Rock Songs , Man of God.
Your name/ Alias: Baba Beck
Where are you from? India but have lived in USA for 45 years... never went back.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Advertisements of Internet
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Sometimes we all have Questions and need answers. You Tube related.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach a high Subscriber Level. I have 17 H D music videos on my playlist.. Only if You Tube did not invite VeVo into their Server... I would..could have thousands more subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, My site is not about just one thing... Rare coins I find, comedy, GOD , and my own songs.
What are your hobbies? Treasure Hunting for Rare Lincoln Cents. I have a Million Views and over 7,000 likes on my Big Money Playlist.
What is your biggest dream? To be recognized successful You Tuber. I do have a Full Time Job ..besides You Tube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXJDWlBh-SLXdLpdZgTRaQ

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @BabaBeck, welcome to the community. Rare coins are an awesome hobby. Got a few silver coins myself I keep in my wallet for good luck. If you'd like to see them someday let me know.

OP
OP
BabaBeck

BabaBeck

Thanks for the reply... Coins are something that not everyone knows about. I use to Think that GOLD or SILVER coins are worth a ton of money.. till some 7 years ago GOD guided me to understand what it all about (The Lincoln Cent) and I found a ton of money..video on my site (The Big Money playlist)...

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: BabaBeck
Title of introduction: Rare Coins, Original Comedy, Original Pop Rock Songs , Man of God.
Your name/ Alias: Baba Beck
Where are you from? India but have lived in USA for 45 years... never went back.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Advertisements of Internet
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Sometimes we all have Questions and need answers. You Tube related.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To reach a high Subscriber Level. I have 17 H D music videos on my playlist.. Only if You Tube did not invite VeVo into their Server... I would..could have thousands more subscribers and views.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, My site is not about just one thing... Rare coins I find, comedy, GOD , and my own songs.
What are your hobbies? Treasure Hunting for Rare Lincoln Cents. I have a Million Views and over 7,000 likes on my Big Money Playlist.
What is your biggest dream? To be recognized successful You Tuber. I do have a Full Time Job ..besides You Tube.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMXJDWlBh-SLXdLpdZgTRaQ

Welcome to the forums @BabaBeck I fixed your YT sub botton on the forums, and I wish you all the best on YouTube! IF you have questions please feel free to ask!