• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel It's never to late to have a dream. If you have a dream work for it right now. Not tomorrow, not later but right now.

witty_ayee

User name: witty_ayee
Title of introduction: It's never to late to have a dream. If you have a dream work for it right now. Not tomorrow, not later but right now.
Your name/ Alias: AYEE
Where are you from? PHILIPPINES
How did you find TubeBuddy? ads in youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my channel and be monetized.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I created my channel 5years ago. I just upload anything and watch anything. Even though I have an online business I never think of putting it on my channel because I have a facebook account where I concentrated to promote my business. But I am also praying that I must have another source of income so that I can save fast and go home. I know that there are so many youtubers that are already earning big. But the problem is I can not start because I dont have a confidence in front of the camera and I dont know where to start and I dont know what to upload. That is why if you will.visit my channel you can see that I upload anything aside from my business. I am still learning in the world of youtube and I encountered your site and hope to promote my channel better in this site and not beg for subscription. Anyway my main goal is to inspire other people to strive more to have extra income and not depend on their present jobs. I want to gain more subscribers and be monetized.
How frequently do you upload? weekly
What are your hobbies? as an ofw my hobby is to browse on social media so i thought why not continue my journey on youtube even if I am still new though my channel was created 5years ago. I want to learn more and eventualy earn more.
What is your biggest dream? To fully paid my townhouse and buy a land in the province where I can build my vacation house. To travel the world not to work but to explore and enjoy the beautiful places all over the world.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/AYEETV750930

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @witty_ayee, welcome to the community. I know from personal experience it's not easy to start a channel. But the best advice I can give you right now is to take the time to figure out what kind of channel you want, what kind of content you wanna create, and see if there is an audience for that content. It's not easy putting your face in front of a camera but you don't have to make videos that require that. Just take some time to come up with some ideas and then start implementing them. Asking ppl to simply subscribe will not help you in any way if no one wants to watch your videos. So go ahead, create a plan for your channel, check out our forums, learn about ways to help your channel grow and see if you can create good content for your channel.