• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Marketing for Channel?

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone used Sprizzy before. I was watching some channels to grow your youtube channel and an ad popped up. Sprizzy. They say that they will spread your video through multiple platforms and gain you more views, subscribers and more awarness to your channel. I almost went that route until I saw the small print saying there is no guarantee. Wich I get it, if your content is no good, then It really doesn't matter who they put in front of it. Just was wondering if anyone has went the marketing route, and has any suggestions.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Has anyone used Sprizzy before. I was watching some channels to grow your youtube channel and an ad popped up. Sprizzy. They say that they will spread your video through multiple platforms and gain you more views, subscribers and more awarness to your channel. I almost went that route until I saw the small print saying there is no guarantee. Wich I get it, if your content is no good, then It really doesn't matter who they put in front of it. Just was wondering if anyone has went the marketing route, and has any suggestions.
Apart from my own social media like facebook, linkedin and twitter I dont buy into using any other means. What stops them from opening fake Youtube accounts to give you subs. I rather grow my channel by creating good content and watch me and my followers form a bond and fellowship. That is what makes this journey beautiful.

Reactions: Ca55i31984
OP
OP
Ca55i31984

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I agree, Just trying to explore all options. I am going going on social media and pumping out videos twice a week, learning camera angles, camera tricks, watching a ton of how to grow your channel, and watching a ton of similar content to my Niche and even starting to put together Facebook lives. I have over 4000 followers on facebook, but can only reach a fraction of them when I post. Just need feedback to move foward and not stay in the same lane if it needs to change. Thank You for the advice.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I agree, Just trying to explore all options. I am going going on social media and pumping out videos twice a week, learning camera angles, camera tricks, watching a ton of how to grow your channel, and watching a ton of similar content to my Niche and even starting to put together Facebook lives. I have over 4000 followers on facebook, but can only reach a fraction of them when I post. Just need feedback to move foward and not stay in the same lane if it needs to change. Thank You for the advice.
I use facebook a lot for advert and growing my channel. I have a facebook page for my channel so all my videos are posted there. I do promotions on my vidoes once or twice every month. I have a budget for the next few months till I get 10,000 sub. Most of my subcribers come from my facebook as I engage with them a lot and have a faithful followers there. I have 5000 facebook friends on my personal facebook, 3500 on my group and 2,700 on my page. I post all my video on all these facebook platform once I upload. I do a lot of call to action every other day that is asking them to subcribe to my channel and help me grow. I dont know if this is allowed but this is my facebook page for you to have an idea of what I do https://www.facebook.com/groups/362408294485887/?ref=bookmarks.

All the best.

• Love
Reactions: Ca55i31984
OP
OP
Ca55i31984

Ca55i31984

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Thank you for that. I will start to post more CTA to Facebook. I have posted some videos, haven't really posted CTA on my page. Did you lose any followers when you started posting alot? Just curious.