• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel ESLAAH SO EUNIK

ESLAAH

User name: ESLAAH
Title of introduction: ESLAAH SO EUNIK
Your name/ Alias: Eunice Sasha Laraba Anayi Ayabo Harry a.k.a ESLAAH
Where are you from? Nigreria
How did you find TubeBuddy? ThroughGoogle and also through some youtubers
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? i need a platform where i can be able to share my ideas, grow myself, learn from others and also promote my channel.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I love to talk alot and as well have fun.
I alway believe in trying to be different that's why Eslaah So Eunik is a multi-faceted channel Created to be a Perfect partner to my lifestyle.
How frequently do you upload? Twice a week{Sundays(discussion shows) and Tuesdays(Fun videos)}
What are your hobbies? I'm a 16 year old Fashion and Beauty lover, a Writer, Music and Movie from Nigeria.
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful youtuber who uses my channel to achieve my goal as a fashionista, beauty guru, and a women right activist
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPkXwmIE_f6GQ_7mmtk6gA

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to Tubebuddy. I am orginally Nigerian but now live in the UK. My channel is about Africa and Nigeria so yeap keep up with your good work. I will try and check out your channel to see what it's all about. Keep doing what you are doing though and this forum is amazing place to be. No drama at all and people are kind and willing to help.