• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How long have you been using TubeBuddy for the past few years?

kalaspuffar

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
danielpersson.dev
Subscriber Goal
I just started using it so not sure about the results. I want to get 10 videos out and then measure the difference between those and the 10 before and see if I can see a difference.

Reactions: ESLAAH

Bounce Gaming

TubeBuddy User
IΓÇÖve been using it for about 4-5 days now and admittedly I havenΓÇÖt divulged too much into it, but I do like the tags feature. Also, once I get to a couple hundred views/subs I can use it for analytic purposes. At the moment with single digit views and subs, itΓÇÖs just not a big enough sample size.

Reactions: Josh Tan and ESLAAH

ESLAAH

i just started using tubebuddy some hours ago, after it was recommended by one of my favorite youtubers, who said it was the source of her growth and engagement on youtube, and which is what i need now, i started my channel, for my voice to be heard, a 16 year old black Nigerian Feminist, i give tips, advises, motivational talks, and also try to have fun with it,. Also, once I get to a couple hundred views/subs I can use it for analytic purposes. At the moment with single digit views and subs, itΓÇÖs just not a big enough sample size...... in Case you are interested in viewing my channel ;
YT: ESLAAH SO EUNIK.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPkXwmIE_f6GQ_7mmtk6gA?view_as=subscriber)

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
i just started using tubebuddy some hours ago, after it was recommended by one of my favorite youtubers, who said it was the source of her growth and engagement on youtube, and which is what i need now, i started my channel, for my voice to be heard, a 16 year old black Nigerian Feminist, i give tips, advises, motivational talks, and also try to have fun with it,. Also, once I get to a couple hundred views/subs I can use it for analytic purposes. At the moment with single digit views and subs, itΓÇÖs just not a big enough sample size...... in Case you are interested in viewing my channel ;
YT: ESLAAH SO EUNIK.(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxPkXwmIE_f6GQ_7mmtk6gA?view_as=subscriber)
Hi Welcome my fellow Nigerian blogger. Was talking about how toxic the Nigerian blogging world is.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Me personally I've been using it for the past 4 years and it turns out pretty well.

Ok so I started using it like 6 -7 months ago after watching one of Andrews video and doing my own research. I wanted something that would help me understand the analytic side of things as I wasnt that tech savy. I love it and know am not leaving it though as the community here is more friendly than I have seen anywhere else.

Reactions: Josh Tan

ESLAAH

Hi Welcome my fellow Nigerian blogger. Was talking about how toxic the Nigerian blogging world is.
Thanks alot for the welcome, and i agree with you 100%, and the fact that they keep bashing themselves all in the name of, "i want to get noticed as well", its really bad, especially when we haven't even gotten to the level of bigger youtubers/bloggers in the industry.