• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered How to get monthly progress reports

Status
Not open for further replies.

justindx1

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How do i get reports on how well I did? I know its a thing and I used to get them but for some reason I quit getting them. Is there a way I can fix it?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I mean like the emails you get saying you got so many views this month and tells how many subs you got and says some encouraging words.

YouTube's emails is something you have to opt in or out of and is in your settings. Since this is a YouTube related featured. Thread solved if you mean TubeBuddy milestones you can access them here: https://tubebuddy.com/milestones

Reactions: hkaris

hkaris

What reports exactly do you want to see?
If it's your affiliate report, go to the TubeBuddy site on a browser, after logging in then you click "Affiliate Center" and select dashboard.
And if its your channel and video performance, using the TubeBuddy app on mobile is the best way to track your progress. But you can also use the browser and go to the site then click on your YouTube avatar. Done!!

OP
OP
justindx1

justindx1

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
What reports exactly do you want to see?
If it's your affiliate report, go to the TubeBuddy site on a browser, after logging in then you click "Affiliate Center" and select dashboard.
And if its your channel and video performance, using the TubeBuddy app on mobile is the best way to track your progress. But you can also use the browser and go to the site then click on your YouTube avatar. Done!!
I tried to click on it but it said I had to pay for it. I was just wanting to get a monthly review for free like I see all the other youtubers getting or is that from youtube's end.

hkaris

You mean the ones you see on YouTube?

I think once you install the TubeBuddy chrome extension, anytime you go on YouTube you'll see the stats by the right side

OP
OP
justindx1

justindx1

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I mean like the emails you get saying you got so many views this month and tells how many subs you got and says some encouraging words.

OP
OP
justindx1

justindx1

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yeah something like that. For some reason I quit receiving those.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

YouTube's emails is something you have to opt in or out of and is in your settings. Since this is a YouTube related featured. Thread solved if you mean TubeBuddy milestones you can access them here: https://tubebuddy.com/milestones

Reactions: hkaris
Status
Not open for further replies.