• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How do I delete a saved playlist?

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
For some reason a saved playlist of Demi Lovato's greatest hits has imposed itself on my channel.

This is not only embarassing but annoying as I have no idea where it came from.

What's worse, I can't delete it.

Ant ideas?

Cheers
Alex

OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It's on the bottom left, thanks.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    988.2 KB · Views: 141

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't see it on my side. I checked both the new YT page and the Classic.

Have you switch the View as "Returning subscriber" or "New visitor" instead of "Yourself" so you can see what your subscribers see?
1589590633481.png

Attachments

• 1589590399698.png
    1589590399698.png
    1 MB · Views: 139
  • 1589590476189.png
    1589590476189.png
    913 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Shilpi

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think it might be a remnents of the old studio and old youtube layout while they work on getting playlists into the new studio. I'm not sure if you made a private playlist (if it's an automatically curated playlist that's a bit more concerning) bit I guess in the remnents of studio classic, on the creator's end, it doesn't make it obvious that your music saved playlists are private and don't show up on your channel. I like to listen to music and save playlists to youtube so I made a playlist and I guess youtube curates a playlist of "hey here's some other songs you might like, we made a playlist for you in case you like it" kinda how if you play one song on spotify, they will build a playlist of related song. It's a very old element of YouTube which I haven't seen in a while, I noticed it last night when I was trying to fix up some new "offical playlist" settings and I was taken aback as well and got worried breifly.
Screenshot (4809).png