• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel My channel is all about football, if there's someone who's a football lover, now here is a right place to stay.

danyhenry

User name: danyhenry
Title of introduction: My channel is all about football, if there's someone who's a football lover, now here is a right place to stay.
Your name/ Alias: Daniel. I prefer to be called Danny.
Where are you from? Mozambique. I found it on Google play.
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy is a good tool which helps the creators grow their YouTube channels, I am so grateful that I found this tool.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me join the community was: my channel is still little and then I want it to grow.
I want to interact with other youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach a thousand subscribers.

Own my won business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I post everything about football.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are watching English movies on YouTube.
Optional, listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a professional YouTuber.
My opinional dream is to be a translator of English.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrheCZtqgtR3imJeimdCidA

Chris Gainz

User name: danyhenry
Title of introduction: My channel is all about football, if there's someone who's a football lover, now here is a right place to stay.
Your name/ Alias: Daniel. I prefer to be called Danny.
Where are you from? Mozambique. I found it on Google play.
How did you find TubeBuddy? TubeBuddy is a good tool which helps the creators grow their YouTube channels, I am so grateful that I found this tool.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me join the community was: my channel is still little and then I want it to grow.
I want to interact with other youtubers.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to reach a thousand subscribers.

Own my won business.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I post everything about football.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are watching English movies on YouTube.
Optional, listening to music.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to become a professional YouTuber.
My opinional dream is to be a translator of English.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrheCZtqgtR3imJeimdCidA

You spelled soccer wrong.

J/K. Looking forward to watching your channel grow!