• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question 100 sub In many days?

Fathur Rozy

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
In many days? or months? that your youtube channel got the first 100 subscriber?
after the channel was created.​

Reactions: HeresJonnyy

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
It all depends on your audience and niche size, frequency of video production, quality of production, quality of thumbnails, SEO optimization and your over all reason for doing YouTube. In other words there is no guaranteed timeframe. There are a lot of factors, and there is no telling how long it will take you to build out your channel to over 100 subscribers.

HeresJonnyy

Depends on the following:

-Consistency with your persona and the way you upload videos.
- Your niche audience
-The quality of your content (will people want to subscribe after 1 video or many videos) .

these play a key role and will determine the time it takes for you to hit 100 subscribers! there isnt a time frame, just have fun with it!

• Love
Reactions: Fathur Rozy

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
4 mths but itΓÇÖs kinda stalled now for some reason I havenΓÇÖt had a sub in days. But my watch time has gone up to figure lol youtube I donΓÇÖt understand you hahaha

• Love

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
In many days? or months? that your youtube channel got the first 100 subscriber?

On the TubeBuddy channel when I joined it already had 6,000 subscribers now it's at 331,000 that took 4 years.

My personal channel took about a month, but now grows about 250 a month and it's increasing :)

It all depends as others have said, but it's ALWAYS dependent on the content you make, and for the audience you want.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Have to admit at first I didn't pay attention to subscribers as I really just wanted to make some videos so I think it took 2 years before I hit 100 subscribers.

I started to care once the monetization rules changed and that is when i started to pay attention to keywords, tags, thumbnails, and asking people to subscribe in my videos.

Dr_BoomStick

Subscriber Goal
it took me right at 4 months to hit 100 subs im currently at 748 its a slow process it has a lot to do with the game i play and the type of content it is it takes time my dudes dont give up!

• Love

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I started my alt channel last year; never really did anything with it until 2 months ago. I got 100 subs in about a month or so, but that was because I had planned on doing a series I knew was going to get some buzz :thinking:

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal

It took me 1 month for the 100 sub and 7 months for the 1000 and views to enter the Partnership program. I think because of my niche, it is easier for me to achieve that as it all about current issues and family related topic. I noticed that if people trust your objective handling of subject matters in my niche, they will come back to hear what you have to say about a trending news. I always want to remind myself that I do this for the education purpose and love for African and my country not about sub and money but then who wouldnt want the fame/money.

• Love

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Took 4 mths for first 100 I get about 5 a week atm. I must admit I donΓÇÖt really mind having low subscriber count IΓÇÖd rather have view or things that help people really. Having subs is nice as I like to think of them as my big family

• Love

xPedro98

In my case it took me exactly 28 days to get the first 100 subscribers, I made my final channel for March this year. But it was thanks to a video, so far I have won 150 subscribers!

• Love

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've now been on YouTube for 5 years and I actually do want to make a little "history" video. I think it took me 3 months and 30 videos to get my first 100. I'll have to take a look back to be sure.

• Love

avf28

TubeBuddy User
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Started my channel a month ago and am halfway there! I wouldn't worry about how long it takes and just focus on making good content. Good luck with your channel!

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Took me 5 months. After two years I'm averaging over 100 per month though.