• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Business Channel Hello Youtube! My name is Jennifer here to accomplish my dreams

Jpolk

Subscriber Goal
User name: Jpolk
Title of introduction: Hi ! Jennifer Here !
Your name/ Alias: Jennifer
Where are you from? I am Originally born and raised in NYC I recently relocated to Virginia.
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was looking at someone's video on YouTube. The video was about how to get my subscribers. I noticed one of the tools she used was tubebuddy so I decided to check it out.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I viewed the app and it looked simple enough and it seem like a great tool I can use to build my following.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I joined the community initially because I was having a technical problem. My app was not detecting that I upgraded to a paid subscription.

After I joined I noticed the community of youtubers with all the same mindset and goals.
How frequently do you upload? My goal is to help people and earn an income at the same time. I do not upload as frequent as I should which is something I need to work on.
What are your hobbies? Well I just got married in October and relocated out of state. I'm a simple person, i like watching my certain TV shows, listening to music and irritate my husband of course. I like to have a good time.
What is your biggest dream? A dream that I have had for years was to be successful online. I want to help people get out of the rut their in and make an income doing it.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmOVHbs7BsrooQN7Bvl0Mfw