• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Hello everyone, I am Alain and would like to introduce myself!

AJ Faith & Fitness

TubeBuddy User
User name: AJ Faith & Fitness
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, I am Alain and would like to introduce myself!
Your name/ Alias: Alain
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Watching Nick Nimmin youtube videos, he seems to be a strong promoter!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The opportunity to learn from and to support a like minded community of individuals who are in or have been in a similar position as I am at the moment.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to grow my fitness channel which is a mix of training vlogs, gym equipment/workout app reviews, and anything fitness related really. Not aiming to be a big player, but would like to cater more to the every day crowd. We don't all become Mr. Olympia's, or world class power lifters, and that is okay! Just becoming a healthier version of oneself one day at a time is enough!
How frequently do you upload? So far twice or more a week
What are your hobbies? Fitness, computers, history, tech, video editing are some
What is your biggest dream? To be self employed.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqnW_G36Deo6rynRqGIUkRw?view_as=subscriber