• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Tips to grow your YouTube channel for small youtubers

Zama Lindi

User name: Zama Lindi
Title of introduction: Tips to grow your YouTube channel for small youtubers
Your name/ Alias: Zama Lindi
Where are you from? South Africa
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a Youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? For support from the community, tips and tag ideas for my videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Growth and to have an impact on my subscribers, I want to provide fulfilling content that people will enjoy but also find relatable and helpful.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Working out, reading, binging on YouTube, acting and finding ways to better myself
What is your biggest dream? To be a well known youtuber who inspired others to explore their interests in life, to be an international award winning actress and motivational speaker and to be an Entrepreneur.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEnM4aIkQw3eo4nI6NhcYkg

• Love
Reactions: Maridanee

Maridanee

Hi Zama!
checked out a few of your videos and I loved them! Keep working hard and being original as you mentioned in your latest one ! You rock girl. Welcome to the group!

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to TubeBuddy. YouΓÇÖre adorable in your videos. Just keep doing it. I found things have gotten easier the more vlogs IΓÇÖve done. Good luck