• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Need Advice Another Question About Pinterest

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
A few days ago, I posted a question about Pinterest. Now, I have another one. On Pinterest it said you could claim your Youtube channel if it's a business. I would like tot claim my channel on there in order to get more traffic to my Youtube channel. My channel is not a business. It's for fun. It's for people who want to sit back and relax and enjoy my content. My question is could I claim my Youtube on there even though it's not a business? I don't want to cause any problems.
Jessica

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I think your Pinterest channel needs to be a business not the YouTube channel. This does not mean you need to be an official business but that your Pinterest account needs to be setup this way. I did this with my Pinterest and there is no cost but it allows you to purchase advertising and analytics. I did this a while ago so I don't remember the exact steps but I don't remember it being difficult.

If you want to get more traffic from your Pinterest you will need to work on it by adding your videos and making sure you have enough boards with pins to be relevant.

Hope that helps!