• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel we are doing some family vlog,tutorials vlogs about different kind of job in our family,we do cooking tips,and some enterainments for people.

jen lariza

User name: jen lariza
Title of introduction: we are doing some family vlog,tutorials vlogs about different kind of job in our family,we do cooking tips,and some enterainments for people.
Your name/ Alias: jen
Where are you from? bulacan,philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? thru google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? want some new friends,to learn new idea about you tubers,im here for learning new things about vlogging,also to communicate to other people and changing ideas.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: i want to push this to help my family needs and also to reach my goals as a youtuber.
How frequently do you upload? 2 times a week/anything thats comes to our mind that can help others.
What are your hobbies? reading,surfing
What is your biggest dream? to be a successful you tuber.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzTyRBmUgKc2RyWr1dSgpg?view_as=subscriber

Reactions: Decodead

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Good luck Jen. I do love family channel that tell a story and show what close family units they are. What is the basic ideology for your channel? What are the key things you want people to learn from your family vlog? There are so many topic to vlog about as you grow your channel. Make it funny and exciting as much as you can. Wishing you all the best as you grow.

Last edited: