• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question I JUST NEED OVERVIEW OF EVERYONE

Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hey,
This is me Divyansh. Few days ago i saw a post on facebook that said " they will help me get 4500 watch hours daily and for this i need a laptop and a wifi. So i commented on that post that how can i get it. i got a reply to inbox to that guy. i messaged him he told me that i have to download 6 browser and every week i will be given a playlist link and i need to play it daily also i will be added to a group where i need to send the screenshot daily.
so i want to know was this the legal way or not.
thank you
Screenshot (226).png

• Sad
Reactions: Damon

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey,
This is me Divyansh. Few days ago i saw a post on facebook that said " they will help me get 4500 watch hours daily and for this i need a laptop and a wifi. So i commented on that post that how can i get it. i got a reply to inbox to that guy. i messaged him he told me that i have to download 6 browser and every week i will be given a playlist link and i need to play it daily also i will be added to a group where i need to send the screenshot daily.
thank youView attachment 5431

This is VERY AGAINST YT TOS and falls under their manipulating statistics, DO NOT do it.

BootySweat4491

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
Very, very, very bad idea. A good rule of thumb for stuff like this is, if it seems like some easy miracle shortcut, it's probably either BS or against TOS. Or both.

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
If you do it, you'll get on the highway to ban town :cool:

As the others have said, don't do it. It is against YT's TOS.

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hey,
thank youView attachment 5431
Uhmmmm, smell a rat here. Anybody that promise you a channel subcribers like this is a miracle worker. I have seen load of them on facebook lately sending me message to. People actually do, but to be frank what is subcribers without view? Sub manipulation will not grow your channel, what you need is actual people watching your videos and commenting. Also, facebook is a public page, this page is a public page so it is easy for YouTube to track you on google. I also dont like the idea of downloading any software from an unknown person on my laptop. I mean they could wipe your credit card, personal detail a nd even hack your channel. I perosnally love growing with my channel. The days i had 50-100 sub was moments that gave me the determination to work this hard as i do today. Can't change it for quick fix.

OP
OP
Divyansh Barnwal

Divyansh Barnwal

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Uhmmmm, smell a rat here. Anybody that promise you a channel subcribers like this is a miracle worker. I have seen load of them on facebook lately sending me message to. People actually do, but to be frank what is subcribers without view? Sub manipulation will not grow your channel, what you need is actual people watching your videos and commenting. Also, facebook is a public page, this page is a public page so it is easy for YouTube to track you on google. I also dont like the idea of downloading any software from an unknown person on my laptop. I mean they could wipe your credit card, personal detail a nd even hack your channel. I perosnally love growing with my channel. The days i had 50-100 sub was moments that gave me the determination to work this hard as i do today. Can't change it for quick fix.
thanks and all the best for your channel

thanks to all for their suggestion .... now its finall i will not do that