• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Need help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Im a newbie and I'm totally lost in here lol After help for my YouTube channel. Tried screenshot for Promotion area badge don't know where to post it lol Sent hopefully right spot. Or where else are we allowed to talk to each other to help each other. As did it before was getting help and then they cut us off. Said posting wrong area. Desperately need directions and help please. Yep us Aussies find ways to get lost

• Haha
Reactions: Sri ram

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Im a newbie and I'm totally lost in here lol After help for my YouTube channel. Tried screenshot for Promotion area badge don't know where to post it lol Sent hopefully right spot. Or where else are we allowed to talk to each other to help each other. As did it before was getting help and then they cut us off. Said posting wrong area. Desperately need directions and help please. Yep us Aussies find ways to get lost

You have the badge and the 20 posts, required meaning you can post there. Just post :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal

You have the badge and the 20 posts, required meaning you can post there. Just post :)

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
You have the badge and the 20 posts, required meaning you can post there. Just
Screenshot_20200514-000521.jpg
Still getting this won't let me post there?

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Could you try logging in and out? Sometimes that helps with issues like this on mobile devices. (Mobile can sometimes store old data, and not the newest) thank you!
Looks like I can get into Promotions but can't get into feedback section says same thing still.

Logged out and in few times still not working

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Omg got locked out had to reset password to get back in

Feed back section still not working.

And how am I able to access my video's to post in Promotion. Do i just copy link to do it?

Ok worked out promotion area except I copied link to review it didn't work but I don't know where edit button is so I can try fix it?

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Omg got locked out had to reset password to get back in

Feed back section still not working.

And how am I able to access my video's to post in Promotion. Do i just copy link to do it?

Ok worked out promotion area except I copied link to review it didn't work but I don't know where edit button is so I can try fix it?
Oh 1 more thing please how can I change my profile picture in here says no excess to files?

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Still working on this problem. Seems to be a xenforo issue (place we get the software from) not much more I can do about it. I've put in a ticket and will keep you posted. I can't change the speed sadly. I've done all I can do, so unfortunately we must wait... -.-
Ok np thanks I got few more questions how do i change profile picture in here to? How do i copy a review i do for someone? The link how to do it. Again thanks for your help Andrew

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Worked it all out had to link it to my laptop but all working now just need to know what and how to do the link review you request at bottom for each time for feedback section.

OP
OP
TheRoutineInstructor

TheRoutineInstructor

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
I accidentally put in self review says please subscribe I copied and pasted and forgot to take that bit out when I put up for channel feedback view and posted it. How can I edit it to fix it? So Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.