• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Questions Concerning "Common Video Tags" & "Score Analysis"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRW_2016

Hello Team,

I need clarifications on TWO aspects of TubeBuddy

Common Video Tags - I have a STAR license with TubeBuddy and sometime back I used to see a percentage score for all the Keywords under " Common Video Tags" and for some reason I don't see them now. Please review the attached screenshot for reference.

Score Analysis - I need some clarification on the 16.2 K value here. When I hover my mouse , it says " Lowest Video View Count found for Top Ranking Videos ", so does it mean that my video will rank among the Top ranking videos only if my video gets 16.2 K views or more?
Please check the screenshot for reference

Would request the team to give some clarity on these issues

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Slater
Tubebuddy Query.JPG

Reactions: Cazuu

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Team,

Common Video Tags - I have a STAR license with TubeBuddy and sometime back I used to see a percentage score for all the Keywords under " Common Video Tags" and for some reason I don't see them now. Please review the attached screenshot for reference.

Score Analysis - I need some clarification on the 16.2 K value here. When I hover my mouse , it says " Lowest Video View Count found for Top Ranking Videos ", so does it mean that my video will rank among the Top ranking videos only if my video gets 16.2 K views or more?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

SlaterView attachment 5405

We explain this in this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic

The 16.2K is the lowest viewed video on the top page of search results. WHAT THIS MEANS is if your videos can't hit at least 16.2K you won't be able to pass the lowest viewed video, and rank. SO if you do average as we see 19.2K views this should be easy for you to pass the 16.2K views, but you won't show up until you can match or pass that 16.2K

Screenshot for query 1 is here
View attachment 5407

Looking here the Common Video tags, are just tags most used for the search term. The percentage here is what percentage of those videos are using that tag.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Team,

Thanks in advance

Regards,

SlaterView attachment 5405

We explain this in this video:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbA5H-SCXic

The 16.2K is the lowest viewed video on the top page of search results. WHAT THIS MEANS is if your videos can't hit at least 16.2K you won't be able to pass the lowest viewed video, and rank. SO if you do average as we see 19.2K views this should be easy for you to pass the 16.2K views, but you won't show up until you can match or pass that 16.2K

Screenshot for query 1 is here
View attachment 5407

Looking here the Common Video tags, are just tags most used for the search term. The percentage here is what percentage of those videos are using that tag.

OP
OP
S

SRW_2016

Thanks Andrew for your reply. For some reason , I am unable to see those percentages. They appeared before !

OP
OP
S

SRW_2016

Hello Andrew ,

I reached out to support and this is what they said, however, I'm able to see these percentages on the FREE VERSION of TubeBuddy. Attached is a screenshot for your reference. Request you to KINDLY take this matter
Percentage  Again.JPG

Hi,

According to our developers, we had to remove the percentages because the violate YouTube's terms of service for usage of their program interface.

However, the order of the tags displayed are from highest to lowest percentages.

Thanks!
Chuck

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello Andrew ,

I reached out to support and this is what they said, however, I'm able to see these percentages on the FREE VERSION of TubeBuddy. Attached is a screenshot for your reference. Request you to KINDLY take this matter
View attachment 5849
Hi,

According to our developers, we had to remove the percentages because the violate YouTube's terms of service for usage of their program interface.

However, the order of the tags displayed are from highest to lowest percentages.

Thanks!
Chuck

If you've contacted Support, then please continue to keep in contact with them and let them know about this. Andrew does not work in Support and he won't be able to help you as much as the support agents.

OP
OP
S

SRW_2016

I do understand that this approach isn't RIGHT, but I'm not confident with their approach to our queries. They've said, " According to our developers, we had to remove the percentages because the violate YouTube's terms of service for usage of their program interface. " but on the CONTRARY, I'm seeing the TAG Percentages on the FREE Version

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I do understand that this approach isn't RIGHT, but I'm not confident with their approach to our queries. They've said, " According to our developers, we had to remove the percentages because the violate YouTube's terms of service for usage of their program interface. " but on the CONTRARY, I'm seeing the TAG Percentages on the FREE Version
I've spoken to the devs. All of the percentages will be removed in the future, but currently, there is no timetable to complete this task. So for now, the percentages are still available on Search Explorer.

Again, I'd advise staying in contact with Support as they'll be able to help you more than us on the forums :)

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
I've spoken to the devs. All of the percentages will be removed in the future, but currently, there is no timetable to complete this task. So for now, the percentages are still available on Search Explorer.

Again, I'd advise staying in contact with Support as they'll be able to help you more than us on the forums :)

I agree thread closed. This will be handled in support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.