• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback My thumbnail

AllanLetsPlay

Subscriber Goal
Hey everyone I have started to make my own thumbnails I would love to here your feedback
Episode 1.png

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
That's a pretty good thumbnail. If I may suggest, the font for the bottom text could be a bit less bold. Bare in mind that while the thumbnail looks nice this big, in reality, the thumbnail will be a lot smaller on a browser or the app thus the text might not be as legible. It could look like this:

Episode 1.png
Makes the text a bit harder to read. Just a thought.

Reactions: Niki Proshin

Niki Proshin

Known Member
That's a good one for beginning! I'd make the pokeballs bigger, also would change the font of text below. Probably would add dark yellow shadow to the text too.

Reactions: Chris Gainz

Chris Gainz

Looks awesome! If I would change anything, it would be to increase the Pokemon logo, since it's the most recognizable brand. Either way, that still looks better than most of mine!

chileno0826

TubeBuddy Pro
Subscriber Goal
That looks awesome! maybe the bottom font I would change a little just to make it a little more readable! but never the less it looks great!

AJAX

Your choice of primary colors looks good! Maybe add a Pokemon or something else to represent the content?