• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New to you tube

TOP COUNTDOWN

Subscriber Goal
User name: TOP COUNTDOWN
Title of introduction: New to you tube
Your name/ Alias: TOP COUNTDOWN
Where are you from? INDIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through Google i got to know about tubebuddy ...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am not getting any success in my work despite of doing a lot of hard work making videos nd researching in the web so i joined tubebuddy so that i can get some help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I goal is not just to save lives or getting a certain subscriber milestone but my goal is to become successful in this field coz I'm good in this .
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos in a daily basis.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are to play guitar , play games in my pc
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a million subscribers in YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: UCTgkh6VroYW3DBZ8ZiLDImw

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
User name: TOP COUNTDOWN
Title of introduction: New to you tube
Your name/ Alias: TOP COUNTDOWN
Where are you from? INDIA
How did you find TubeBuddy? It was through Google i got to know about tubebuddy ...
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am not getting any success in my work despite of doing a lot of hard work making videos nd researching in the web so i joined tubebuddy so that i can get some help.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I goal is not just to save lives or getting a certain subscriber milestone but my goal is to become successful in this field coz I'm good in this .
How frequently do you upload? I upload videos in a daily basis.
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are to play guitar , play games in my pc
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to have a million subscribers in YouTube
YouTube Channel Link: UCTgkh6VroYW3DBZ8ZiLDImw

Welcome to YouTube and Tubebuddy. Wishing you all the best as a content creator.

• Love
Reactions: TOP COUNTDOWN

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @TOP COUNTDOWN, welcome to to our humble community. If you have questions please feel free to post them in the appropriate sections. Our members are always willing to lend a hand.

• Love
Reactions: TOP COUNTDOWN