• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Howdy, Folks! Let's get outdoors and live the Goode Life!

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
User name: Goode Life Outdoors
Title of introduction: Howdy, Folks! Let's get outdoors and live the Goode Life!
Your name/ Alias: Jason
Where are you from? Austin, TX
How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I'm hoping to learn how to grow my channel, share successes with fellow content creators, and provide lessons learned from my experience in YouTube.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to provide content folks want to see, and share my knowledge of the outdoors. Ultimately, I'd like to grow enough to bring in some income. I hope to reach 500 subscribers or more this year.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Fishing, hunting, kayaking, surfing, camping, cooking, and building stuff.
What is your biggest dream? I would love to make a career in the outdoor industry - whether it's this channel, or something that comes from it.
YouTube Channel Link: youtube.com/c/TheGoodeLifeOutdoors

OP
OP
Goode Life Outdoors

Goode Life Outdoors

Subscriber Goal
Thanks, folks! I'm looking forward to learning from this community. As popular (and crowded) as YouTube is nowadays, I'm confident we can all find our audience and grow our channels. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Jonnoi