• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I'm new in youtube vlogging. I do topics that may have an impact to peope's lives like a tribute video for the pandemic frontliners.b

NovvailChannel

User name: NovvailChannel
Title of introduction: I'm new in youtube vlogging. I do topics that may have an impact to peope's lives like a tribute video for the pandemic frontliners.b
Your name/ Alias: Novvail Channel
Where are you from? Canada
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube ads
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To learn more from the other youtuber. To have more subscribers. To have more views on my youtube videos.
I believe that this community is a good platform for those who want to be a successful youtuber. I look forward to broaden my knowledge about vlogging. For me vlogging is something that I can use to inspire and motivate people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I hope my channel will become an inspiration to people one day. My goal is to use my channel to help and motivate others.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. Different day of the week. I post inspirational & motivational videos
What are your hobbies?
What is your biggest dream? To become a successful youtuber. Where I could eventually interact to the viewers and share my youtube vlogging journey.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKUNGe78b8eHpe8cTsFLVRw