• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Social blue and Socialblade

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Please which of this app would you recommend. I don't want to waste my money paying for subcriptions that people have used and it is not money worth. Is social blue good for brand endorsement and affliations? What is the the usefulness of social blade?

Thanks everyone for all the help in this community.

Blessing

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello,

Please which of this app would you recommend. I don't want to waste my money paying for subcriptions that people have used and it is not money worth. Is social blue good for brand endorsement and affliations? What is the the usefulness of social blade?

Thanks everyone for all the help in this community.

Blessing

Social blade just tracks your stacks, where as social blue book helps creators by setting them up with brand deals. They are two different services, and aren't really comparable :X

Reactions: Blessing
OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Social blade just tracks your stacks, where as social blue book helps creators by setting them up with brand deals. They are two different services, and aren't really comparable :X
Ohhhh, so social blue is good then. I really want to get into brand deals when I grow. I don't really know which affliated marketing to use as I am not good at convincing people to buy anything. Brand deals will give me that extra income.

Last edited:

Travel Interesante

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Social blue book also helps realize your own value from what I understand, giving a rough estimate for what you can charge to do a video or a shout out on a company or product or collab, though not being all encompassing in what you should charge for your time.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I've heard a few people having problems with social blue book. You have to pay for your stats to be updated, and because it's "industry standard" if you don't get your stats updated, potential sponsors see old information, meaning you have less potential to work with.

socialblade I wouldn't worry too much about. It's cool for seeing basic information about other channels, but I only ever use it to see if someone's controvery or lack of uploads has impacted their channel. It's kinda useless for anything else I find.

AJAX

I don't believe social blade is that accurate at most.. it may lag stats about 3-4 days behind and get you confused on a targeted audience. I still check from time to time, because it's interesting to see future projections.