• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Treehuggin' yoga teacher with a permanent case of wanderlust!

MAEYoga

User name: MAEYoga
Title of introduction: Treehuggin' yoga teacher with a permanent case of wanderlust!
Your name/ Alias: Maranda Mae
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? Another YouTuber recommended you
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn tips on how to make more valuable and helpful content on my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my love of yoga and create a supportive community for people from any background at any age.
How frequently do you upload? Between 2-4 videos a week
What are your hobbies? Yoga, travel, teaching, dancing, doing volunteer work (especially projects concerning the environment and animal rescue), reading, being outdoors, and singing (poorly, but I still love to do it!)
What is your biggest dream? To be involved in creating a sustainable school/community center that empowers all people, but especially women, to be active participants in the earth's stewardship.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRz8yLmCMdBCo9A7vkZCcxw

• Love
Reactions: ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
User name: MAEYoga
Title of introduction: Treehuggin' yoga teacher with a permanent case of wanderlust!
Your name/ Alias: Maranda Mae
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy?
Another YouTuber recommended you
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn tips on how to make more valuable and helpful content on my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To share my love of yoga and create a supportive community for people from any background at any age.
How frequently do you upload? Between 2-4 videos a week
What are your hobbies? Yoga, travel, teaching, dancing, doing volunteer work (especially projects concerning the environment and animal rescue), reading, being outdoors, and singing (poorly, but I still love to do it!)
What is your biggest dream? To be involved in creating a sustainable school/community center that empowers all people, but especially women, to be active participants in the earth's stewardship.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRz8yLmCMdBCo9A7vkZCcxw
Sounds like a great channel. You have some awesome goals! Welcome to the community. ItΓÇÖs a great place to help you learn and grow.

• Love
Reactions: MAEYoga
OP
OP
MAEYoga

MAEYoga

Sounds like a great channel. You have some awesome goals! Welcome to the community. ItΓÇÖs a great place to help you learn and grow.
Thanks so much, Sadie! I'm still very new to all of this, just started my YT channel about 5 weeks ago, but it's been great to still be able to teach my students via the internet during this lockdown. If you enjoy yoga or have ever wanted to try it out, feel free to look over my videos and hopefully they will serve you. Thanks again for the warm welcome and I hope you've had a great weekend!! :)