• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Social Blade

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Hello,
Have anyone used Socal blade before for their channel? How is it different from Tubebuddy and other SEQ app? Which app do people use to make their channel searcable on google?

Thanks
Blessing

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Na, I don't waste much time on Social Blade. They promise a lot, but deliver far less. YouTube's analytics give me far more data. And their predictions are about a worthless as all the COVID-19 predictions you've heard.

• Love
Reactions: Blessing

Stanley | Team TB

Amazingly Decent and Not-At-All Terrible Fishing
Administrator
TubeBuddy Staff
Subscriber Goal
Socialblade is fun when you maybe need a little 'pick me up' regarding your channel... but their predictions are not to be taken for fact. Their monetary predictions are almost totally off for our channel, and in the past two years they have shifted from predicting us at 100k subs in 5 years to 20k sub in 5 years back to about 120k subs in 5 years. Their predictions are based on the past, and change with the success/failure and overall performance of every video you post.

There isn't an app to make things searchable on Google... but you can rank for Google search the exact same way you rank for YouTube. It's more complex and more competitive (think of the massive amount of everything on the internet versus the smaller amount of content on YouTube alone). But you don't need to have a different ap. You can simply do what you are already doing for YouTube as far as trying to rank in search and some times you end up ranking in Google as well.

A note on ranking for Google; it is different than ranking on YouTube because it is more competitive, but also ranking for YouTube doesn't mean you'll rank on Google and vice versa. I have videos that rank on Google and have pitiful ranks on YT. It's simply about having the right metadata and the right content for an area that is underserved.

Reactions: ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Hello,
Have anyone used Socal blade before for their channel? How is it different from Tubebuddy and other SEQ app? Which app do people use to make their channel searcable on google?

Thanks
Blessing
I use the free version of social blade and just to check out how my channel is doing as far as current stats and future predictions. Even though I know it could be way off. And like Stanley Orchard said its more fun then anything else.

As far as tubebuddy I use it to help with creating thumbnails, seo and tons of other useful tools to help boost my channel.

• Love
Reactions: Stanley | Team TB
OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I use the free version of social blade and just to check out how my channel is doing as far as current stats and future predictions. Even though I know it could be way off. And like Stanley Orchard said its more fun then anything else.

As far as tubebuddy I use it to help with creating thumbnails, seo and tons of other useful tools to help boost my channel.
Thanks.

Na, I don't waste much time on Social Blade. They promise a lot, but deliver far less. YouTube's analytics give me far more data. And their predictions are about a worthless as all the COVID-19 predictions you've heard.
Ha ha ha ha, now that means Its not to be trusted then. Thanks a lot.

jtaylor1409

bit.ly
Subscriber Goal
I use SocialBlade to compare other channels and see what sorts of numbers my competitors/top producers in the product I'm trying to gain viewers on, but I only use the free version as I don't really see the point in paying for another service when TubeBuddy does all I need.

OP
OP
Blessing

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
I use SocialBlade to compare other channels and see what sorts of numbers my competitors/top producers in the product I'm trying to gain viewers on, but I only use the free version as I don't really see the point in paying for another service when TubeBuddy does all I need.
Thanks

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Socialblade is what I sometimes use whenever I check the number of stats a YT Channel has.