• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered Anyone having issues with desktop version of tubebuddy not performing "SEO STUDIO"

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
CBDHeadquarters

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
SO thank goodness all other functionality is fixed (social links, running from video view like prev screenshot :) )
****However I did notice something with tags assigned disappearing after saving them and later running SEO studio now...
I manually fixed by opening another browser and same video before screen refresh and copied tags to clip board with tubebuddy tool
Has anyone else reported this happening?

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
SO thank goodness all other functionality is fixed (social links, running from video view like prev screenshot :) )
****However I did notice something with tags assigned disappearing after saving them and later running SEO studio now...
I manually fixed by opening another browser and same video before screen refresh and copied tags to clip board with tubebuddy tool
Has anyone else reported this happening?

Can't say they have, please Email support@tubebuddy.com so a dev can look into this thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.