• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel I started a motovlog channel! And I have a TON to learn!

Moto Mengy

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Moto Mengy
Title of introduction: I started a motovlog channel! And I have a TON to learn!
Your name/ Alias: Moto Mengy
Where are you from? Pennsylvania, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Many other Youtube videos talking about it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Tubebuddy is down for maintenance and it's taken longer than it was supposed to, so came here for help & news, LOL!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: For the channel content I just want to make videos which bikers find interesting and fun to watch. Long term I'd like to make the 1K subs mark so I can monetize my channel. Short term I just want to upload a new video every week and learn by doing.
How frequently do you upload? One vid per week. Let's not get too ambitious just yet...
What are your hobbies? Motorcycle riding, kayaking, hiking, rock climbing, video games (playing and developing).
What is your biggest dream? Financial independence. Freedom from the rat race. Working on it!
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFKlNO5eb0b_YK99KVIHbvg

• Love
Reactions: Jonnoi

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you @Moto Mengy :cool: . those are great accomplishment goals. with time and patience you'll def hit that subscriber goal and more. nice to meet you man! :cool: