• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Life Remember to be kind...

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
Today Tubebuddy went down for maintenance, to better stuff we offer, as well as improve security for our users.

They should be back, and if not please email support@tubebuddy.com

However, I have been getting attacked, berated, and had nothing but wrath over something I have no control over. Remember there are people on the other side, and that there are more people who work at Tubebuddy than just myself.

Be kind, that's all I ask.

I needed a place to write this, and just wanted to than everyone who has been patient, and supportive of Tubebuddy.

Reactions: ASMRSadie

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
It happens to anyone who puts themselves out there. The key is to shake it off and do the best you can.

I always think about one of my most watched videos on my other channel where almost all the comments are complaining about how I left the water on for ~45 seconds. Some are really mean but I now go and read the comments so I can laugh at them.

Do the same and keep going you are doing great work for the majority of the community!!

Steve the Barman

Known Member
TubeBuddy Star
stevethebarman.com
Subscriber Goal
If you're ever recruiting for a "Chief of Sarcasm" role, look no further. My Sarcasm and Banter generally flys over the heads of many, but it does give a hell of a good Laugh to those with common sense!

Also, flip it on it head. I'm one of Life's happy people. I'd take all the Hate as a sign that you've created something awesome that many people rely on. That would fill me with Pride.
We all get the idiots that rear their heads from time to time, just offer them a little Cuddle and send them on their little way.

Failing that, Screen shotting the messages and posting to Insta Stories and tagging them in is also brillaint fun! But of course...I've NEVER done that... :innocent: ;)

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Today Tubebuddy went down for maintenance, to better stuff we offer, as well as improve security for our users.

They should be back, and if not please email support@tubebuddy.com

However, I have been getting attacked, berated, and had nothing but wrath over something I have no control over. Remember there are people on the other side, and that there are more people who work at Tubebuddy than just myself.

Be kind, that's all I ask.

I needed a place to write this, and just wanted to than everyone who has been patient, and supportive of Tubebuddy.

Thanks Andrew. I knew you guys were doing all your best. Saw the mails on discord and here. You and Ike have been amazing though. Leaders though take the hit when they are on the frontline. Now we are all back on, let continue the good job we do in this community. Have a sip of wine on us.

AJ Faith & Fitness

TubeBuddy User
It's tough being in a position of customer service, rarely do you get a message saying everything is great, however quickly messages are sent when there is an issue, as well with a lack of patience. Treating everyone with respect will go a long way. Great message Andrew!!

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Just goes to show how selfish and "me" and "I want it now" society has become. I watched on Phillip De Franco about how people were lashing out at takeaway staff for not being "fast enough"
Like for real, these people saw the warnings yet they still have this level of entitlement when something isn't working for only a breif period of time. That's the tough part about being the public face of a companie's videos. people assume you do EVERYTHING, so they lash out at you.

I hope the threat reminds people to not only be kinder, but to stop thinking about their own selfish needs for a few minutes and put themselves into someone else's shoes

Reactions: AJ Faith & Fitness