• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered I could not sign in TubeBuddy app - Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaChien

Hi guys,
Is anyone having troubles with their tubebuddy app? I get errors like "Failed to securely connect to TubeBuddy. Please try again and the issue should be resolved", another error is "Signature uses an insecure hash function, error ID Q9BH7"
My app has been showing errors since today, I'm a new youtuber, could there be something that I'm doing wrong. I tried downloading TubeBuddy in 2 different phones but sign in using my channel's login but the errors are still there.
My Channel is: UCgo-UdNefgxN55nmrlKjsEg

Thank you so much for your help

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The TubeBuddy maintenance is complete for the desktop extensions. Mobile is having a few issues that could take a few days to resolve. If you would like an update, you can email mobile@tubebuddy.com. Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, if it's still down for you please email support@tubebuddy.com since this is the correct answer thread solved and closed.

TakeEachDay

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Yes I have too and itΓÇÖs saying IΓÇÖm new and donΓÇÖt have access to milestones and IΓÇÖm a paid member so itΓÇÖs kinda frustrating atm.

Fuzz

TubeBuddy Star
Can we please get an update? I am using Firefox and still getting the down for maintenance message - despite trying everything (clearing cache, log out back in etc...). I have thousands of bulk updates that are really important for my channel (needed them live for the weekend really) so just an update to the situation would be helpful please. Thanks.

LonviO

Hi guys,

I've the same error too, since yesterday.. :( Take a look :

Screenshot_20200510_052531_com.tubebuddy.tubebuddy_mobile.jpg

Anybody have solutions to fix this problem?

Kralmikail99

I see my friend is anyone else at home where you could download and check it out? If its still there than it might be an app error etc.

OP
OP
D

DaChien

Thanks guys, I used Android. Have been clearing data and cache and even uninstall the app but it's still not working. I guess I will wait for another day to retry this. Hope the app update finish soon.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
The TubeBuddy maintenance is complete for the desktop extensions. Mobile is having a few issues that could take a few days to resolve. If you would like an update, you can email mobile@tubebuddy.com. Thank you for your patience.

In the meantime, if it's still down for you please email support@tubebuddy.com since this is the correct answer thread solved and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.