• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Tips How Do I Link My YouTube Channel To My Pinterest Account?

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
My channel is about me reading my short stories which I have written, book reviews, and visiting bookstores (before the Coronavirus). How do I link my YouTube channel to my Pinterest account? I would like to link my channel, instead of everytime I make a YouTube video having to post a single video onto my Pinterest. Do I need a certain amount of subscribers from Pinterest?
-Jessica

Reactions: Eclecticstyle

Eclecticstyle

Subscriber Goal
My channel is about me reading my short stories which I have written, book reviews, and visiting bookstores (before the Coronavirus). How do I link my YouTube channel to my Pinterest account? I would like to link my channel, instead of everytime I make a YouTube video having to post a single video onto my Pinterest. Do I need a certain amount of subscribers from Pinterest?
-Jessica
I do not think you need a certain amount of views but I believe you need to set up a Pinterest business account and then once it has been approved you can link your YouTube to your Pinterest - This Vid explains it
View: https://youtu.be/s8EBvajO1Uw