• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Introduction

KaBOOM

User name: KaBOOM
Title of introduction: Introduction
Your name/ Alias: KaBOOM
Where are you from? Springfield, Ohio
How did you find TubeBuddy? I was researching getting traffic to my channel and I ran across it. I believe another YouTuber recommended it.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I would like to make more YouTube friends, get some more exposure, and hopefully get some helpful information. Also I am looking for some people to collaborate with and get the info out there that I can make background music for other people's videos.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Right now I am trying to get to the monitized level but I really want to do it organically so it is taking some time. But I was hoping to be closer by now than I am. Maybe someone on here can help me? Ultimately I am trying to get my channel to a level that it can really get my music out there and build a nice internet following. It is all part of a larger plan to make a living off of producing music.
How frequently do you upload? Daily, the time will vary from day to day based on when I can get the video done.wrapped
What are your hobbies? My other hobbies include watching YouTube and playing with kids. I also really enjoy making dinner for some odd reason.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to make a few hit songs and retire off of the residual income.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Z5xLhTBih-FtBaNiYkz4Q

Rdrokit

Good luck on your YouTube channel. Some things you can do to boost your subscriptions is make comments on videos on channels that have like content to yours so other people can see the name of your channel. Facebook is good, just find Facebook pages that apply to your content and post. Also use your Tags.