• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello everyone, thank you for wasting a few minutes of your life reading my profile. I have nothing to brag about me , but what I can say is that I am

best_wolf26

User name: best_wolf26
Title of introduction: Hello everyone, thank you for wasting a few minutes of your life reading my profile. I have nothing to brag about me , but what I can say is that I am a sincere, respectful, self-confident person because all dreams can come true. .
Your name/ Alias: best_wolf26
Where are you from? I am originally from Romania but I moved to the UK for more than 12 years
How did you find TubeBuddy? I think I've known for more than 3 years and I found out on youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to make friends from all over the world on this TubeBuddy forum and share pleasant experiences together and in time we can become friends on youtube channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: This channel I use loads video games plus live stream
How frequently do you upload? Daily
What are your hobbies? I really like Pc or Ps video games, but when the weekends are sunny and warm it makes me happy to go out in nature and take pictures.
What is your biggest dream? I want to become a successful streamer and at the same time an expert photographer
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4IH7CsvIZSWXVCNbz65tNg