• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Tags

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
TubeBuddy has a tool to suggest good tags that will help you rank higher.

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
From many of the videos I've watched on rankings the tags seem to be lower on the list than the title and description for getting ranked. I still include tags in my videos but focus on catching titles and using your titles in the description.

Also as others have said their is no magic tag to get noticed and you should be using tags that are relevant for your video and I think including tags that are not relevant could get your channel in trouble.

TubeBuddy

Legendary Poster
www.tubebuddy.com
Subscriber Goal
From many of the videos I've watched on rankings the tags seem to be lower on the list than the title and description for getting ranked. I still include tags in my videos but focus on catching titles and using your titles in the description.

Also as others have said their is no magic tag to get noticed and you should be using tags that are relevant for your video and I think including tags that are not relevant could get your channel in trouble.

They are lower, but still important HOWEVER they can't save your videos alone, they're based on the keyword for the video. Keywords, and tags are not the same thing. Tags can only help as much as your title :)