• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi everyone, IΓÇÖm aleya from Indonesia. Hope I can learn something for all of you guys

Aleya

User name: Aleya
Title of introduction: Hi everyone, IΓÇÖm aleya from Indonesia. Hope I can learn something for all of you guys
Your name/ Alias: Aleya
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know TubeBuddy from Indonesia youtuber, and many of them give good review about that, so IΓÇÖm interested to try
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to learn, I want to grow my channel, I want to Know all youtuber around the world
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals is to make my channel grow, however To share every good things I know or happens in my life, to connect with people also of course for business
How frequently do you upload? I just started to post every 2 days or 3 days
What are your hobbies? Watching movies, take pictures, editing, talking, many more
What is your biggest dream? Wow, my biggest dream is make money with my hobby, make a better life to my family. Share with people who need that.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmsa5G1Nl24jElKCa6Rv05g

• Love
Reactions: iswara Yutta