• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion lets see how many pets everyone has

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
i have
6 dogs ( 2 pit bulls and 4 great danes )
9 gerbils
5 pet rats
tons of fish ( veiltailed goldfish, regular goldfish, and mollies, a gourami )
3 cats
2 guinea pigs
1 bearded dragon
Wow i don't have as many in my current house but I have 6 dogs :)
All shihpoo and Pomeranian mix

Do you plan on featuring them on your channel in the future?

Reactions: ASMRSadie

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
Aww I love Pomeranian. I grew up with them. Got one when I was about 19-20 years old. Though he's back home in California with my Mom the last decade or so. They are a great breed.

• Love
Reactions: Jonnoi

ASMRSadie

ASMR Sadie
Subscriber Goal
I currently have two budgies, Cashew and Storm. I would love to get a dog but my apartment charges so much for a pet deposit so I can't right now. I'm sure my toddler would love a cat. He seems to be fascinated with them. Though probably not a good idea with two birds.

Jonnoi

Recognized Member
Member of the Month
Subscriber Goal
Aww I love Pomeranian. I grew up with them. Got one when I was about 19-20 years old. Though he's back home in California with my Mom the last decade or so. They are a great breed.
Ha ha they are very interesting :joy: . way too smart and extremely territorial :D. But in the end they are so small and cuddly :blush:. Cats are so intelligent though lol. My shipoo didn't get along with my kitten at first but after that they would play so much and terrorize my house for days :joy::joy::joy:

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
1 Dog Morkie (Maltese/Yorkshire Terrior mix)
3 Fish
1 Hamster

Well that plus ~10,000 worms in my basement (goes along with my channel);)

Reactions: Chris Gainz
OP
OP
dean the rat

dean the rat

Known Member

Do you plan on featuring them on your channel in the future?
probly the guinea pigs and the great danes are shown every once in a while as the rats love playing with them, the other animals are no correlation to my channel thou

I use them to compost my food scraps and I show people how they can do the same thing.
oh lol, that seems awesome to do and see in reality just worms going insane lol

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
My grandmother (who's now in a nursing home) has a cat, but I guess the responsibilities have transferred to my Auntie. So our family has one cat.

We used to have 2 cats, 3 dogs (among me, my nanna and my auntie) but father time came by and took most of them with him.