• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Food Favorite nonalcoholic drink?

IanDominicTV

Renowned Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Iced Tea! Especially when it is powdered and mixed with water!

Niki Proshin

Known Member
This week - Thai tea with soy milk and a tiny splash of condensed milk. I've had countless glasses of such tea during my trips around Thailand, and only two days ago I learned to make it by myself. No idea why I didn't do that earlier though, I've been staying in Thailand since the beginning of the lockdowns

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Jasmine tea lol

If I were to get it at a boba place though, I'd get Jasmine milk tea

WorldComposting

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
A chocolate shake with milk, bananas, vanilla protein powder, spinach, and coco powder. The coco powder is unsweetened so the banana is what makes it taste sweet. It is like a desert but is healthy.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Be careful not to drink too much :p

I knew a person who had to get their stomach pumped because they drank so much Monster.
What do you mean by that? o_O ususally stomach pumping is done for alcohol overdose? they usually say to keep it to 1-2 cans per day. I know they can cause potential heart conditions from excessive consumption of gurana and such, but never heard of stomach pumping being needed

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Right now my favorite non-alcoholic drink is rum & coke. We are 10 weeks into a liquor ban (part of our quarantine lockdown). So now a rum & coke... is just a coke ha ha
Fun fun fun :p:mask:: unamused:

Mr Nicky Wilde

sparkling water + syprup espcially mint or lime is better because It tastes like soda but the problem with "industrial soda", it makes me more thirsty

kitchen c/o ammama

Distinguished Poster
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I like lot of Soda. so, Mountain dew & Limca . Haven't tasted more soda in any others so far.

espio

www.espio.studio
Subscriber Goal
I've been trying to cut me down on pop/soda and energy drinks so my friend recently put me onto "Montellier" its a sparkling water.
Not sure if you are into sparkling water, know a lot of people aren't but this one is really good and has a strong flavor.